Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome!

So, here I am...typing on my computer at 10:41 p.m. Since we have a 3 week old baby, you'd think I'd be doing something more productive like sleeping! But, not an option at this point as Wyatt is not asleep yet. Greg just came in and told me he's acting hungry. He ate about an hour ago so I think it's gas. But, we'll feed him to see if that's really what he wants. Maybe it will be just what he needs to put him to sleep!

Greg was off today as the firm gives the 3rd and 4th as a holiday. He had a list of things he wanted to get accomplished today...all of which pertained to the outside. I told him I wanted to go to Babies R Us to look for a few things and I'd take Tori and Wyatt with me. He asked me several times about my decision in taking them both. I think he didn't think I could handle them both. Now, before you send him nasty emails, he never actually said that to me, he just implied it! Anyway, Tori comes down stairs dressed in stained clothes that are a little snug on her. Daddy dressed her. He says nobody will notice. I then proceeded to say that he must not have gotten my telepathic message that I wanted to get pictures made while we were at Babies R Us. He said, no, he didn't. Up we went to get Tori changed.

Speaking of Tori, did I mention she's potty training? More on that later!

Here are the pics we took at Babies r Us. Greg asked me why I didn't get any pics of Tori and Wyatt together...Do you know the obvious answer? Because Wesley wasn't with us. I didn't want to hurt his feelings by getting pics of the other 2 together with out him. I later asked him if it would have actually hurt his feelings and he said yes, it would. Good call on my part!

These pictures do have a purpose...it's Tori's 3 yr pics and Wyatt's semi-newborn pics!

ENJOY!!









1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Aww! Lisa, those pictures are adorable! Does Wyatt look like Tori or Wesley did as a baby? He looks so much lighter in complexion. I look forward to reading your blog. I have one as well that you are welcome to read (link is my name). I hope you are all doing well!

Kimberly Benyak