Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All Alone...

Wow...it's been 2 weeks since my last post. So much has happened!! But to spare you all the details, I'll just jump right in talking about how so very alone I am...okay, so I have Tori and Wyatt...now do you see where this is headed??

Wesley is off at camp. I took him on Sunday to Grapeland, TX where Frontier Camp is located. This is his 2nd year at camp. He LOVES it. Now, if you notice, I said "I took him" meaning me, solo, alone, by myself, etc, etc, etc...WHY? Because Greg was leaving for Norway and wouldn't be back in time if we all went. So, I took him and drove back, 2 1/2 hours all by my lonesome. It wasn't bad!! Greg left for the airport around 5:45. He told me he was leaving around 5. He figured he had time, so he left later...his flight wasn't scheduled to leave till 7:30 or so. Turns out, the plane arrived early and they wanted to leave but he was the only one not there, so they called home wanting to know if he was coming!!!! I wasn't home yet but Sharon was here as was Mike and Kim. They called Greg on his cell and he was at the airport. So, they didn't leave without him! I talked to him later and he said there were 8 people on the flight!! He took some pics of the town he was in in Norway which I will post.

Wesley is having a ball at camp. At least, I suppose he is. He's not allowed to call home till Thursday and that's ONLY if he's so miserable and needs to hear our voice...I'm not holding my breath! He didn't call last year, don't expect him to this year. I'll post a pic of him at camp and you be the judge or how he's doing!!

So, I've been single mom-ing it since Sunday. Wyatt did great Sunday/Monday and slept till 5:30am, and even then I woke him to feed him. I heard him stirring so figured it would only be a matter of time! Tori was so exhausted from the night before (swimming with daddy in the afternoon then uncle mike in the evening did it to her!) she didn't wake up till after 8:30. We missed our 9:15 gymnastics class. That was okay because we made it up today...gave us something to do! I also registered her for dance today. She was sooooo excited but sad that today wasn't actual dance class day. She insisted on wearing her ballet shoes to the dance studio!! I bought the required ballet and tap shoes last week and had to hide the tap shoes or my floor would never forgive me! And, she's practically living in her ballet shoes! Last night Wyatt decided to wake every few hours to eat or should I say nibble...that's all he was really doing! This evening he was really downing his bottles so hopefully that's a sign of good things to come as far as waking this morning! I don't know how single moms do it or shall I say single moms of small children! I can't wait for Greg to get home tomorrow...he's such a great dad and husband...he's there right by my side every night/morning. He doesn't even complain on the weekends when I call "you have baby duty" before he does!!

Well, there's much more, but I'm exhausted as it is! More later...

The Cheese Wedge

Shaving cream slide
Water balloon artillery

Bergen Norway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...this has nothing to do with your current post, but I just wanted to say thanks for you single embryo post ....I was devastated and now I have a little hope;)