Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 month checkup...

Wyatt's 4 month checkup was today. He weighs 13# 8 oz. Can't remember his height but do remember the stats: 25% in weight, 90% in height...can we say Tori all over again?? YIKES!!

The big, bad, pharmaceutical company has come up with a new vaccine that combines some of them, so now instead of 4 shots, he only received 2, plus an oral. He was a champ and took it like a man! Only cried a bit afterwards. He even stopped crying in between shots! Wowza!!

Speaking of shots...if only you could have seen me. I received 2 shots at the pedi's office today right before Wyatt got his. The nurse, who was about 80 (not really) told me to get on the table...seriously?? Have you seen the tables at the pedi's office? They themselves are about 80 yrs old and super high. So here I go, hiking myself up on this table that I'm sure is going to give any minute while she preps me for my shots. The entire thing was humiliating!!! I'm 37 for crying out loud...I had no business sitting on the pediatrician's table! Anyway...I'm really, really sore now! I got my flu shot and a pertussis shot...for whooping cough or bronchitis, which is apparently making a come back.

I get to start Wyatt on cereal tomorrow...where has my baby gone????? The nurse said he is so ready for it by the way he sucked down the oral vaccine and the Tylenol that was given to him. Tori didn't do solids till 6 mo. I tried, but she wanted nothing to do with them. We'll see how tomorrow goes! I'm really excited about this milestone! I went out before I picked up Tori from school and got him some cereal and some fruit. I get to start that in a week! Oh, let the fun begin!

Anyone else watch Nancy Grace? She's been all over the missing Caylee thing. Well, today Casey Anthony was charged with murder...unbelievable...I didn't think they'd do it...they have NO evidence and no body yet. I personally think she's wacko (Casey, not Nancy Grace). If she did kill her baby girl, she needs to fry...period.

On that note, I'm off to bed!!

No comments: